Guide to Your GFL Rewards Plan Benefits
NOTE: This web page is provided for members of GFL's Rewards Plan. If you are a non-member, and would like an introduction to membership, including the option to join, please click here.
BENEFIT PERIOD: Benefits of the GFL Rewards Plan are subject to change from year to year. The benefit schedule is based on the fiscal year, so for the current benefit year, businesses have agreed to provide benefits to Plan members at least through September.
USING YOUR MEMBER CARD: In most cases, the card must be presented to participating businesses at the time benefits are received. Please also remember to bring your member card with you when attending special GFL functions where member discounts are offered, such as restaurant outings and vendor fairs.
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP: The GFL Rewards Plan program was created entirely by your local GFL leaders. So, you must renew your membership through your local GFL chapter. Click here to renew online using your credit or debit card. Or, mail your check made payable to Gluten Free Lexingon to the following local address:
Gluten Free Lexington
262 Albany Road
Lexington, KY 40503
LIST OF CURRENT BENEFITS
In addition to supporting the life-saving work of GFL in your community, the $25 membership fee you paid entitles you to the following Rewards Plan benefits:
- A frequent shopper rewards plan at Whole Foods Market in Lexington Green. You’ll receive a $10 gift card after every fifth in-store purchase of gluten free food. Go to the customer service counter and present the sales receipts from your five purchases, along with your GFL member card.
- A frequent shopper rewards plan at Gluten Free Miracles Bakery & Cafe, 145 Burt Road, off Nicholasville Road. You'll receive your choice of one fresh baked sweet treat from that day's available selection, after every fifth in-store purchase. On your sixth visit, present the sales receipts from your five previous purchases, along with your GFL member card.
- A 10% discount for your entire table each time you dine at Johnny Carino’s Italian Grill, Fayette Mall and Hamburg Place in Lexington, and in Frankfort. Please note: A separate Carino’s discount dining card was included with your member letter, and must be presented when you dine.
- One free burrito, burrito bowl, salad or order of tacos from any location of Chipotle Mexican Grill.Please use the coupon card included in your member mailing. IMPORTANT: Burritos are not gluten free, but the burrito bowls are, as well as the salads and tacos. Their menu is subject to change. Please check their web site.
- One free meal and soft drink at Bourbon N' Toulouse Restaurant in Chevy Chase. Please use the coupon included in your member mailing. IMPORTANT: Be sure to mention that you have celiac disease, and ask for NO BREAD WITH YOUR MEAL.
- A 15% discount on all web site purchases from Katz Gluten Free Bakery. Free shipping on all orders of $50 or more. All you need is the unique GFL online code provided in the member letter you received in the mail when you joined GFL. Enter the code when checking out. Never tried Katz products before? They'll send you a sample package for free! (You pay shipping.)
- 10% off every purchase at Heavenly Ham in Regency Center, 171 W. Lowry Lane. Present your GFL member card at time of purchase.
All Rewards Plan benefits are arranged through agreements between GFL and local businesses only, and may not be available at locations of chain restaurants or businesses outside of the Lexington area. Exceptions are noted above.
GFL is continually reaching out to more businesses, and will keep you posted as new benefits are added. It is important that you adjust your email spam filters to accept email from: firstname.lastname@example.org, since email is our primary means of communicating with you. Also, please let us know when your email or physical address changes. You may notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. If you do not use email, please call us so we can make arrangements to notify you of event dates and member-only benefits.
If you have questions about your benefits, please call GFL President Kevin Baker at 859-278-7296.
Thank you for supporting Gluten Free Lexington!